Ultrasound Treatments use sound waves and deep heating to treat various of muscles disorders, skin conditions and promote healing. There are two types of Ultrasound Treatments:
- Thermal ultrasound therapy. Thermal ultrasound therapy uses a more continuous transmission of sound waves. The sound waves cause microscopic vibrations in the deep tissue molecules, increasing heat and friction. The warming effect encourages healing in the soft tissues by increasing the metabolism at the level of the tissue cells.
- Mechanical ultrasound therapy. Mechanical ultrasound therapy uses pulses of sound waves to penetrate tissues. While this still has a minor warming effect on the tissues, it also causes expansion and contraction in the tiny gas bubbles of the soft tissues. This helps to decrease the inflammatory response, reducing tissue swelling and thus decreasing pain.
ULTRASOUND TREATMENT BENEFITS
- Provides deep heating to soft tissues
- Improves muscles, tendons, joints and ligaments
- Improve skin levels and decrease cellulite
- Tightens and firms the skin
- Reduces pain
- Increases flexibility within tissue layers
- Increases circulation over damaged areas
- Many more…
…with rejuvenation and lifting results..
Facial Cleansing with Ultrasound Therapy (AVAILABLE SOON) – 30min –
Facial Rejuvenation Therapy – From 5 to 15min – vanaf €10
Neck Treatment – From 5 to 15min – vanaf €10
Decollete Anti-Aging – From 5 to 15min – vanaf €10
Abdomen Treatment – From 10 to 30min – vanaf €15
Arms Treatments – From 5 to 15min – vanaf €10
Legs Treatment – From 10 to 20min – vanaf €15
Glutenous Treatment – From 10 to 20min – vanaf €15
For more information, please send us an e-mail or contact us via our contact form.